[plt-scheme] Using the macro-stepper

From: Robby Findler (robby at cs.uchicago.edu)
Date: Sat Oct 7 14:56:05 EDT 2006

the stepper is available in the nightly builds too (which are built
from svn automatically -- you guessed it -- each night).

That error message below looks like you didn't run setup-plt (or ./
install, depending).

Are you sure you didn't miss that step in the instructions? If not,
does it fail too?

Robby