[plt-scheme] Developing DrScheme extension tools within PLaneT?

From: Danny Yoo (dyoo at hkn.eecs.berkeley.edu)
Date: Mon Nov 27 13:49:56 EST 2006

Hi everyone,

I'm trying to get DivaScheme up and running on PLaneT to make it easier
for people to install.  I've done:

$ planet --associate divascheme divascheme.plt 1 0 ~/work/divascheme

after happily discovering the feature from reading Jacob Matthews's
"Component Deployment with PLaneT: You Want it Where?"

Unfortunately, I'm not so sure how to get 'setup-plt' to run across this
package alone.  When it was a collection, I used to recompile it using
'setup-plt -l divascheme'.  Although I can run setup-plt on my whole
system as a workaround, this is time consuming when I have to make regular
changes to the tool.  (e.g. dealing with contracts on functions.)

I'm now looking for equivalent functionality in 'setup-plt' for PLaneT
packages.  Any suggestions?

Thanks again!

Posted on the users mailing list.