[plt-scheme] xml-rpc in plt scheme?

From: Matt Jadud (mcj4 at kent.ac.uk)
Date: Mon Mar 13 02:36:59 EST 2006

Noel and I (mostly Noel so far) have been porting this code to v300, and
in doing so starting with the unit tests and working outwards. It is
currently in the PLaneT repository.

The v209 client/server library works... but it isn't my finest hour in
terms of coding. In hindsight, there's some really ugly things going on.
  For example, the library represents one of my first big experiments
with macros, and that wasn't such a good idea...

So, yes, a client/server library that will be reliable is in the works,
but it will be a bit longer before we can finish it. I'm submitting my
dissertation while starting a new research position (must...
finish...!), and I think Noel is likewise a bit tied up with his research.

We'll drop a note here when it's done. For now, the client-side is
complete, or nearly so. Please drop a note if there's anything more we
can do. In the meantime, I'll throw some warnings up on the code you
downloaded when I get back from London tomorrow.

Thanks,