[plt-scheme] support for sound or interfaces to sound software

From: Tim Hanson (tbhanson at gmx.de)
Date: Sat Jun 17 06:35:01 EDT 2006

Have people followed up on any of these ideas?

I'd be interested (as a developer/putzer/hobby-teacher) in answers to the
question originally posted. (here, I think:
    http://list.cs.brown.edu/pipermail/plt-scheme/2006-April/012613.html )

I'd also be willing to contribute, to the extent I'm capable. (to date I
have only used PLT stuff and developed a few things in it; I am almost
wholly ignorant of how to compile/build it or write extensions for it. How
does one boot oneself up in those areas? Are there "how to"s? Does one need
to corner a guru for a few hours or days? Teach oneself?)

Cheers,

Tim Hanson