[plt-scheme] a documentation request

From: Prabhakar Ragde (plragde at uwaterloo.ca)
Date: Tue Sep 20 10:43:19 EDT 2005

My tech support people humbly request that for the next release, could a
readme describing the places where files are placed by a DrScheme
installation please be added? The mode of operation here seems to be to
build on one machine and then copy to others. Under Mac OS X Server,
they didn't copy over the material in /Library/Frameworks, and the
DrScheme application simply wouldn't launch during our first lab
yesterday. (Fortunately, we had an earlier version correctly installed
by erstwhile support people, so we used that.) Thanks. --PR

Posted on the users mailing list.