[plt-scheme] A game in scheme

From: Robby Findler (robby at cs.uchicago.edu)
Date: Mon Oct 24 09:27:34 EDT 2005

At Mon, 24 Oct 2005 08:21:09 -0400, Jon Rafkind wrote:

> >Ah, sweet memories.  I used to play Crystal Quest a lot on
> >my friend's Mac.  A pity Allegro doesn't compile on my
> >current Mac.
> >

> Allegro should compile on the Mac. I did it a few months ago and cant
> recall the build instructions off hand but if you read
> allegro/docs/build/macosx.txt it should be helpful.
> Or do you mean it wont compile because your Mac has other issues?

The mac instructions you pointed to are instructions for mac os 8 (a
very old mac os, from back before the mac was a unix machine).

I too tried the same dance as Noel on the latest sources for allegro
and got stuck. fink doesn't have a package, but darwin ports does,
except it gets stuck at the same exact place!

I'd love to try your code, too. :(

Robby

Posted on the users mailing list.