[plt-scheme] A game in scheme

From: Noel Welsh (noelwelsh at yahoo.com)
Date: Mon Oct 24 08:25:14 EDT 2005

I just did the standard configure / make dance and GCC
barfed on src/sound.c

I would look into it further but I've already deleted
allegro.  I just wanted to take your code for a spin, not
invest a lot of time in getting it to work.

N.

--- Jon Rafkind <workmin at ccs.neu.edu> wrote:

> Allegro should compile on the Mac. I did it a few months
> ago and cant
> recall the build instructions off hand but if you read
> allegro/docs/build/macosx.txt it should be helpful.
> Or do you mean it wont compile because your Mac has other
> issues?

AIM: noelhwelsh
Blogs: http://monospaced.blogspot.com/  http://www.untyped.com/untyping/