[plt-scheme] collects

From: Yoav Goldberg (yoav.goldberg at gmail.com)
Date: Thu Oct 20 18:42:54 EDT 2005

Hi,
I'm having some trouble working with "collections".

I don't want my development code to be done under the PLT/collects
directory, but rather someplace else on my computer. I also don't want
to set any environment varibales.
So I made an "mzschemerc.ss" file:
(define path-to-collection (string->path "f:/vork/music/trunk/"))
(current-library-collection-paths
  (cons
     path-to-music-collection (current-library-collection-paths)))

and put it under <wherever it needs to be>, and it works just fine
when I use MzScheme.
But DrScheme and mzc still can't find my collections.

I created another file - mredrc.ss in the same location as
mzschemerc.ss, but it doesn't help.

Any idea why?

Also, would it be possible to add a commandline switch to MzScheme and
mzc specifying additional collections paths (like --cp in java)? And
maybe a similar preference dialog for DrScheme?

Thanks
Yoav

Posted on the users mailing list.