[plt-scheme] On the Internationalization of DrScheme

From: Paulo Jorge Matos (pocmatos at gmail.com)
Date: Fri Oct 7 03:46:58 EDT 2005

Hi all,

I'll be releasing tonight (8th Oct. 00.00 GMT) the first version of a
preliminary translation of DrScheme to Portuguese in the Portuguese
Scheme Portal[1]. Although the way PLT-Scheme approaches translation
is quite nice, it's not very pratical, I think. Since its use on a
larger scale (other applications) is limited, but I think something
nicer would be simpler to create (maybe I'm wrong!).

However, on DrScheme, what's the best way to keep portuguese
translation up-to-date?

How are other translation maintainers doing it?

[1] http://sat.inesc-id.pt/~pocm/scheme_portal

Cheers,
--
Paulo Jorge Matos - pocm at sat inesc-id pt
Web: http://sat.inesc-id.pt/~pocm