[plt-scheme] On the looks of DrScheme

From: Matthew Flatt (mflatt at cs.utah.edu)
Date: Fri Oct 7 07:40:42 EDT 2005

At Fri, 7 Oct 2005 08:36:53 +0100, Paulo Jorge Matos wrote:
> However, some versions ago there was a great
> difference on the looks of DrScheme (at least on Linux), I think it
> was from version 209 to 299.X. How was that accomplished?

Small changes to the C-level widget drawing routines, mostly in
plt/src/wxxt/src/XWidgets. (I had tried to make small improvements many
times before, and this time I finally found something that looked
better.)

> Is anyone working on the graphical toolkit beneath DrScheme?

No one besides me, so far. I work on it at about the same level as
always, so there are gradual improvements.

Matthew

Posted on the users mailing list.