[plt-scheme] quoted characters in web server

From: Jay McCarthy (jay.mccarthy at gmail.com)
Date: Tue May 3 20:51:32 EDT 2005

While not the answer to your exact question, in a xexpr you can put entities.

For example, `(p "There will be two ampersands, mine and PLT's:" amp
"&"), will give the expected result.

However, if you are trying to allow users to input strings and you
serve them as HTML, you can either build full responses (see doc) or
first parse those strings as XML, then splicing them into your output.
If you do this, keep in mind standard security concerns with regards
to validating and not trusting user input.

If I missed your question, I can try again.

Jay

--
Jay McCarthy <jay.mccarthy at gmail.com>
http://jay.makeoutcity.com/