[plt-scheme] Cannot install 207 on Windows

From: ifconfig (nslookupifconfig at hotmail.com)
Date: Thu May 20 05:05:06 EDT 2004

Some pointers:

Where did you install PLT to?
Where does the icon refer to? (right click-properties)
Should be your install path\DrScheme.exe
And the start path should be your install path.

If it is, check that drscheme.exe is actually being created.

Did you delete the original plt directory before installing?

Try deleting the icons and then reinstalling.

That's about all I got,
ifconfig.