[plt-scheme] Cannot install 207 on Windows

From: Andre van Tonder (andre at het.brown.edu)
Date: Thu May 20 10:16:56 EDT 2004

I have had the same problem on Windows XP, on two unrelated
machines, previously with version 206 and now with version 207.  I finally
got the 207 installer to run without errors yesterday on one of the
machines after uninstalling the previously failed 207 partial installation
from the control panel -> add/remove programs.

Regards
Andre