[plt-scheme] MrEd - Pasteboard

From: Antoine van Oevelen (avanoevelen at hotmail.com)
Date: Mon Jul 19 10:15:48 EDT 2004

Admiitedly I'm a newbie in Scheme, I'm quite experienced in Prolog and
basic-Scheme is therefor easy. I'm trying to make an GUIInterface to some
game with MrEd. I've been reading through the manual, but it doesn't help me
very much... I want to use a frame with some 'dragable' bitmaps... The
manual gives a lot of information and some examples about creating editors,
but very little about the pasteboard, Im getting particularly lost with the
dc<%>-concept (the how to question arises!!)... Can anybody get me going:
create the canvas, definea bitmap (I got so far), load an image (maybe with
mask), put it on the canvas and drag it from A to B and how to extract
information from this move to some scheme functions...

Thanks in advance

Jimbo