[plt-scheme] Re: MzScheme incremental gc on windows unstable/not working?

From: join at krakendev.com (join at krakendev.com)
Date: Sun Jul 18 20:59:12 EDT 2004

As a follow up, I got it working without the delay. Evidently the
rendering engine initialization seemed to throw something off with
MzScheme. Simply initializing the api (in this case DirectX 9, I haven't
checked the OpenGL functionality yet) before setting up scheme (as opposed
to after as I was doing) seems to have rid me of the problem.

The incremental GC still isn't working but I should be able to get
something working smoothly. Thanks for all your efforts, Matt.

Posted on the users mailing list.