[plt-scheme] IBM Developerworks article on continuations

From: Noel Welsh (noelwelsh at yahoo.com)
Date: Wed Dec 29 03:30:43 EST 2004

I saw this article on c.l.s.:

http://www-106.ibm.com/developerworks/library/j-contin.html

Although a lot of Scheme-based research is referenced in
the "Resources" section the only mention of Scheme is this
paragraph:

Paul Graunke, Robert Bruce Findler, Shriram Krishnamurthy
and Matthias Felleisen present in their paper "
Automatically Restructuring Programs for the Web" a
technique for converting interactive Web applications into
scheme-based CGI programs that utilize continuations for
application flow (access the list of all related files).

In fact Seaside, the Smalltalk continuation-based web
framework, is mentioned, but no Scheme implementations are!
 I sent feedback suggesting some Scheme implementations
should be mentioned, but I suspect more useful would be
brave souls writing a similar article for DeveloperWorks.

Noel

=====
Email: noelwelsh <at> yahoo <dot> com
AIM: noelhwelsh