[plt-scheme] ANN: Technorati API 0.1

From: Noel Welsh (noelwelsh at yahoo.com)
Date: Mon Dec 27 11:06:54 EST 2004

Hi all,

I've just released bindings to the Technorati API.  Current
version only supports the cosmos query.  With the
infrastructure I've created it should be trivial to support
the rest of the API.  Code is at the usual place:

   http://sourceforge.net/projects/schematics/

Why would you want this?  So you can win $2500 at the Apple
Store in the Technorati Developer contest (and of course
for the greater glory of Scheme):

   http://www.technorati.com/developers/contest.html

Entries close on the 31st -- you'd better get hacking!  If
you improve the API please send me the updates.  You're
welcome to add it to Planet as well (needs repackaging) and
the Schematics CVS (can't get access from current
location).

Happy hacking (and New Year),
Noel

=====