[racket-dev] Planet 2 Beta Release

From: Robby Findler (robby at eecs.northwestern.edu)
Date: Thu Nov 8 20:14:38 EST 2012

That sounds great. I imagine we'd run online check syntax in "auto
fail but put a button into the GUI" mode. That seems like an easy
decision. Maybe the default for Run would be confirm/cancel dialog box
with a "don't ask again" button or something. (I imagine it would
actually be "auto-fail" but where DrRacket notices and offers to
install with the usual "don't ask me again" check box.)

Robby