[racket-dev] Planet 2 Beta Release

From: Jay McCarthy (jay.mccarthy at gmail.com)
Date: Thu Nov 8 21:00:03 EST 2012

This is on the long term list in the docs.

Jay

Sent from my iPhone

On 2012/11/08, at 17:59, Carl Eastlund <cce at ccs.neu.edu> wrote:

Perhaps we want a GUI Planet2 installation tool?  And options for
auto-install from DrRacket to be silent, confirm/cancel, or auto-fail?
That would give us the range from full manual control to automatic
"Something Good happens", all without command lines.

Carl Eastlund