[plt-dev] Debugging planet installation

From: Robby Findler (robby at eecs.northwestern.edu)
Date: Thu Jan 7 12:37:31 EST 2010

How about using the planet environment variable to redirect your
planet thingy to a fake server you set up? The planet protocol is
pretty simple; it uses http with a few specific headers and you can
see what is going with wget and the urls you get out of "planet url".
There is some commandline option to wget that will give you the
headers. -c maybe?

Robby