[racket] Electric-pair like setting for square brackets in DrRacket on Windows?

From: J Arcane (jarcane at gmail.com)
Date: Tue Nov 4 12:47:31 EST 2014

Greetings,

I started Lisping on Emacs and grew to rather appreciate the
electric-pair-mode method for automatically inserting a closing parens and
other symbols; I had mine set to auto close (), [], and "" at a minimum,
and sometimes set others when I was working in other languages.

DrRacket has a setting to do this for (), but at least on the Windows
version it doesn't seem to support this for []; I've fiddled with settings
and they seem to make no difference in behavior.

Odd thing is, on FreeBSD I could swear auto-closing square brackets worked
last I used it (though my BSD install is stuck on console mode for now so I
can't check).

Am I missing something, is this a bug, or just a feature not present in the
Windows version?

Thanks,
John Berry
http://jarcane.github.com