[racket] Electric-pair like setting for square brackets in DrRacket on Windows?

From: Gustavo Massaccesi (gustavo at oma.org.ar)
Date: Tue Nov 4 20:27:57 EST 2014

I'm using still v6.1 in Windows. It closes the bracket automatically.
I found two ways to disable it. Perhaps you disable it by accident. To
reenable it:

* Check that you are using Racket mode: Go to the menu
"Edit"\"Modes"(near the bottom) and verify that "Racket" is checked
(By the way, there is no UI indicator of the mode. It's difficult to
notice that you are in the bad mode. Another symptom of the "Text"
mode is that it doesn't indent the code automatically.)

* Check that you have the feature enabled: Go to the menu
"Edit"\"Preferences"(at the bottom) go to the "Editing" tab, go to the
"Racket" subtab and verify that "Automaticaly adjust closing parents"
is checked.

Gustavo