[racket] Permission errors with nightlies?

From: Greg Hendershott (greghendershott at gmail.com)
Date: Tue Nov 4 13:04:35 EST 2014

> If you can tolerate errors provoked by bad snapshots, then I think
> building against the snapshot is a good choice. I doubt that the error
> rate has been as low as 1%, though

Maybe it's higher, but fortunately my perceived rate is that rate
multiplied the % of days Travis builds my projects, which is well
below 100%. :)

Anyway, the more I think about this it's really a limitation of Travis
CI. It would be great if I could exclude some of the build matrix
(e.g. nightlies) from contributing to stuff like the project's
pass/fail "badge" and notifications like "Broken!" emails.

Posted on the users mailing list.