[racket] How to document a package and access its documentation

From: Eli Barzilay (eli at barzilay.org)
Date: Mon Aug 12 16:07:49 EDT 2013

20 minutes ago, Jay McCarthy wrote:
> If someone implements a sandboxed way to build Scribble documentation,
> then we can use it on everything. But that doesn't exist and it would
> be hard to make by my estimation, so I don't think it's appropriate to
> dream of it existing unless you have an idea on how to do it.

It shouldn't be hard: one more `--sandboxed' flag or whatever, which
when present makes the renderer switch to doing its work in a sandbox.
The only thing that could be tricky is figuring out the permissions,
but the renderer already knows where the source and the target are, so
that shouldn't be a problem either.

(ObMeta: I don't think that it's appropriate to tell people what
dreams are appropriate.)