[racket] How to document a package and access its documentation

From: Jay McCarthy (jay.mccarthy at gmail.com)
Date: Mon Aug 12 15:46:51 EDT 2013

If someone implements a sandboxed way to build Scribble documentation,
then we can use it on everything. But that doesn't exist and it would
be hard to make by my estimation, so I don't think it's appropriate to
dream of it existing unless you have an idea on how to do it.

--
Jay McCarthy <jay at cs.byu.edu>
http://faculty.cs.byu.edu/~jay