[racket] Dialog with parent frame

From: Nick Shelley (nickmshelley at gmail.com)
Date: Wed May 16 18:50:27 EDT 2012

I'd just like to say that I've always been impressed with the speed that
bugs are fixed. I realized after saying that I'd wait for the fix to be
pushed that, given what I've seen about how quick bug fixes have been
pushed in the past, it probably was already there. So I pulled the most
recent changes and, lo and behold, it was fixed and works great.

Thanks again.