[racket] Dialog with parent frame

From: Nick Shelley (nickmshelley at gmail.com)
Date: Wed May 16 15:44:07 EDT 2012

Thanks for pointing out the 'no-sheet option. I guess I missed that in the
docs.

I played with the work-around for a bit and couldn't get it to work. If I
don't show the intermediate dialog, then the real dialog is always
displayed in the upper-left corner of the screen. If I do show the
intermediate dialog first, the real one is either shown underneath the
intermediate one or I can't see either one (I think it depends on what I
have in my intermediate dialog).

Anyway, I'm sure there's something I can do to get it to work, but I think
I'll just wait for the 'no-sheet fix to be pushed since what I'm working on
isn't very urgent.

Thanks again for responding.