[racket] #lang web-server

From: Jay McCarthy (jay.mccarthy at gmail.com)
Date: Fri Mar 16 10:22:58 EDT 2012

Servlets do *not* share the same module instantiations. Each is in a
different unique one. They only shared web-server/http and net/url (so
that structs can communicate between the server and them.) However, if
you use serve/servlet, this is irrelevant because you probably are not
instantiating different servlets anyways.

It is possible to explicitly share any number of modules:

and the #:servlet-namespace argument to serve/servlet

As I mentioned above, this is most useful for sharing structs and states.

Jay McCarthy <jay at cs.byu.edu>