[racket] #lang web-server

From: Robby Findler (robby at eecs.northwestern.edu)
Date: Fri Mar 16 10:29:38 EDT 2012

Wait: I don't understand. I do 'racket main.rkt'. That file contains a
call to serve/servlet (with #:stateless? #t) and passes a function
'start' that gets called with requests. I think that maybe what you're
saying below is that what I'm doing is not "servlets" and what happens
is just what I would expect: there is no fancy monkey business with
namespaces (unless my code does it).

Is that right?

Robby