[plt-scheme] coroutine versus stream

From: Jos Koot (jos.koot at telefonica.net)
Date: Sun Apr 19 11:05:20 EDT 2009

Thanks for warning me,
Tomorrow I'll be in Barcelona (Spain) and have a look at the university library there, although I am not sure they have a strong
department for informatics/mathematics.
Next week I'll be in the neighbourhood of Amsterdam and may have a look in the library of the CWI (Centrum for Mathematica and
Informatica) Lot's of friendly people there wo can point me to the right documents. May be I can find time to visit some libraries
of the the University of Amsterdam (where I did my studies in mathematics and physics and have worked as a researcher) Also a good
opportunity to meet some former colleagues.

The matter interests me. Mathematical proof of equivalences would be interesting, although I always have trouble getting acquanted
with unfamiliar notations. I also have this problem of not understanding a theorem and even not being able to use a theorem until I
think "why did I not discover this myself?" (off topic I'm afraid)

Any people on this list living near Barcelona ??? (for me near = +- within 300 km)
I live in Mataró (in the northern part of the mediterranean coast of Spain)
Jos