[plt-scheme] coroutine versus stream

From: Matthias Felleisen (matthias at ccs.neu.edu)
Date: Sun Apr 19 10:20:18 EDT 2009

Sorry Jos but it's not worth buying this kind of document (I wouldn't
recommend buying my dissertation either). Go to the closest
university library (cs) and ask whether they can't get a copy for
you. It may take some time but it's your best bet. Also, Carolyn's
treatment is formal, i.e., she develops a framework for proving
equivalences. (She likes baroque notation, btw.) If you're interested
in the ideas only, she has pointers to even earlier suggestions on
how coroutines and streams relate -- Matthias