[plt-scheme] coroutine versus stream

From: benderjg2 at aol.com (benderjg2 at aol.com)
Date: Sun Apr 19 12:28:27 EDT 2009

Jos,

You may wish to have a look at Talcott's "Programming and Proving with Function and Control Abstractions", a set of lecture notes on "Rum" from 1986:
http://blackforest.stanford.edu/clt/publications.html?name=talcott-89wix

Whether it's worthwhile or not, Proquest/UMI is where I got a copy of Talcott's dissertation, several years ago. The 'right' entry point into their site for individuals to order dissertations is:
http://disexpress.umi.com/

But I do see that prices are substantially higher for shipment to Europe.

Jim