[plt-scheme] Proxying the PLT web server?

From: Marek Kubica (marek at xivilization.net)
Date: Thu Oct 23 02:17:49 EDT 2008

On Thu, 23 Oct 2008 04:19:19 +0200 (CEST)
maxigas <maxigas at anargeek.net> wrote:

> i don't have much experience but for what i know after reading the
> docs is that PLT web server can does HTTPS (this is SSL with certs,
> no?) and also authentication,

I know that it supports HTTPS, but I haven't seen anything on client
certificate authentication. Just HTTP basic auth.

> Here, see the sections on:
>
> 11.2 How do I use Apache with the PLT Web Server?

Looks interesting. But I'm not sure whether I can pass variables like
REMOTE_USER to the PLT Server. I need to write a small app for testing
stuff.

> ps: if there is some problem with this solution, i'd like to know
> briefly and learn from it. :)

I wouldn't want to have another http server running on some port other
than 80. I'm currently in search of the best solution, I'll wirte a
mail once I figure it out for myself.

regards,
Marek

Posted on the users mailing list.