[plt-scheme] v3 Build failure: xmlrpc-unit-servlet.ss:7:2: module: cannot provide from a module without a matching `require'

From: Robby Findler (robby at cs.uchicago.edu)
Date: Tue Nov 27 10:28:58 EST 2007

Some parts of the system are more stable than others, so there are
fewer of these problems (the web-server, historically speaking, has
not been in this group, but it is better now, I believe). We do try to
keep code from having gratuitous, backwards incompatible changes, but
you're right that in the worst case one has to keep up with SVN.

Robby