[plt-scheme] v3 Build failure: xmlrpc-unit-servlet.ss:7:2: module: cannot provide from a module without a matching `require'

From: Jay McCarthy (jay.mccarthy at gmail.com)
Date: Tue Nov 27 13:15:09 EST 2007

As the one responsible for the web-server, I try to make sure my
gratuitous changes happen only when we're deep in the dev cycle. This
particular round we're in good shape because I added thorough tests
and completely updated and fixed the documentation. (Thus, finding out
what has changed, why, and how to fix it should be much easier.) So,
we should be in a new time of web-server stability.

Jay

Jay McCarthy <jay.mccarthy at gmail.com>
http://jay.teammccarthy.org