AW: [plt-scheme] problem with html tables in help desk

From: Robert Matovinovic (robert.matovinovic at web.de)
Date: Sat Oct 28 09:49:35 EDT 2006

Hi Matthew,
Well, I'm not to happy to use tabbing instead of tabular but what I
experienced using tabbing wasn't encouraging. The tabs a displayed perfect
in a dvi-file but already after conversion with tex2page they neither
display well in Mozilla nor in the Help Desk. Also the \kill command which I
use to setup a pattern line for the tabstops doesn't have any effect, the
line is displayed in the html file. Do you have any other hints?

Concerning latex/tex2page macros are they part of tex2page? Currently I
won't need them but it might be good to know for the future.
Robert