[plt-scheme] Passing parameters to scheme executable- help?

From: Chongkai Zhu (u0476504 at utah.edu)
Date: Mon Jul 24 07:01:49 EDT 2006

PLT MzScheme: Language Manual, section 7.9.1.6  Loading:

(current-command-line-arguments [string-vector]) gets or sets a vector of strings representing command-line arguments. When a new vector of strings is provided to the parameter procedure, it is converted to an immutable vector of immutable strings. The stand-alone version of MzScheme (and MrEd) initializes the parameter to contain command-line arguments that are not processed directly by MzScheme and MrEd. (The same vector is also installed as the value of the argv global.) If command-line arguments are provided to MzScheme/MrEd as a byte strings, they are converted to strings using the current locale's encoding (see section 1.2.2).

Chongkai