[plt-scheme] Passing parameters to scheme executable- help?

From: PzYcHx at aol.com (PzYcHx at aol.com)
Date: Sat Jul 22 18:06:18 EDT 2006

Hello, I am new to this forum so if this email is directed at the wrong
people, then I am sorry.  Anyway, I use the DrScheme IDE (v301) and sometimes make
executables from it.  Does anybody out there know how to pass parameters to
these mzscheme executables on the command line?  I noticed that the variable
argv is automatically the empty vector #0().  How do I fill it?

Please be as detailed as you possible can if you answer- in case it helps
you, I on MS Windows XP pro.  I also use DrScheme v301 with the language set to
mzscheme.

thanks
~ Mike