[plt-scheme] Passing parameters to scheme executable- help?

From: Matthew Flatt (mflatt at cs.utah.edu)
Date: Mon Jul 24 08:25:32 EDT 2006

At Sat, 22 Jul 2006 18:06:18 EDT, PzYcHx at aol.com wrote:
> Anyway, I use the DrScheme IDE (v301) and sometimes make
> executables from it.  Does anybody out there know how to pass parameters to
> these mzscheme executables on the command line?  I noticed that the variable
> argv is automatically the empty vector #0().  How do I fill it?

I'm not sure I understand the question. Here's what I tried (using v301):

 1. Change DrScheme to the "MzScheme" language.
 2. Put
      (printf "~s\n" argv)
    in the definitions window.
 3. Save as "example.scm".
 4. Select "Create Executable" and saved as "example.exe".
 5. Start a "Command Prompt" and cd to the directory where
    "example.exe" was saved.
 6. Run
      example.exe 1 2 3
    and see