[plt-scheme] module hierarchy

From: Carl Eastlund (cce at ccs.neu.edu)
Date: Sun Jul 9 15:01:12 EDT 2006

Jos, you might want to look into the unit system.  Units are like
modules in many respects, but they are runtime values and much more
flexible than modules.  Units can contain other units, they can be
combined dynamically, they can be combined mutually recursively, and
so forth.

--
Carl Eastlund
"Cynical, but technically correct."