[plt-scheme] switching between MzScheme versions

From: Jos Koot (jos.koot at telefonica.net)
Date: Tue Aug 15 07:17:49 EDT 2006

Hi,
I frequently download the most recent version of the SVN repository trunk.
In some cases it would be nice to switch quickly from one version to another
one, particularly in case a newer version makes my programs produce other
results. However, it is clearly adviced not to install more than one version
of MzScheme at the same time. Therefore I have to uninstall and install
frequently, but this is a time consuming operation. Is there a method that
allows me to quickly switch between versions? (on windows XP)
Thanks, Jos Koot.
((((lambda(x)((((((x x)x)x)x)x)x))
   (lambda(x)(lambda(y)(x(x y)))))
  (lambda(x)(write x)x))