[plt-scheme] DrScheme memory usage

From: ifconfig nslookup (nslookupifconfig at hotmail.com)
Date: Wed May 26 11:20:42 EDT 2004

Is the 90 MB of ram when you run DrScheme itself or a program?

Don't forget that DrScheme is a very complex program. Also don't forget that
there are mayn, many built-in functions and variables for you to use that
your program needs access to. Try making a program with many variables; is
it using a lot more RAM?