[plt-scheme] How to change colors in an editor object

From: Daniel Egger (degger at gmx.ch)
Date: Mon May 19 15:59:58 EDT 2003

Hello!

In school we had to make a metacircular evaluator. It works fine so far but
I'd like to enhance it a little bit.
We have created an editor-obeject to make some user-interactions. It prints
text in this way: (send TranscriptEditor insert "text"). Now I'd like to
change the color of the text, i.e. for an error output that should be red. Is
this possible? And if yes how?
I've read something about a change-style method wich speaks about changing
the text color in an editor-object but this option isn't really documented
unfortunetaly.

regards,
Daniel