[plt-scheme] How to change colors in an editor object

From: Robby Findler (robby at cs.uchicago.edu)
Date: Mon May 19 16:02:20 EDT 2003

The docs are there, but maybe not easy to find. Here's an example:

  (define p (send transcript-editor last-position))
  (send trascript-editor insert "text" p p)
  (define sd (make-object style-delta%))
  (send sd set-delta-foreground "red")
  (send transcript-editor change-style sd p (send transcript-editor last-position))

Hth,
Robby