[racket-dev] Compiling tests

From: Robby Findler (robby at eecs.northwestern.edu)
Date: Thu Mar 29 20:26:07 EDT 2012

This has caused me some trouble and I'm not sure it is a good way to go, in
general. Specifically, I'd like to think that our newer tests will more and
more be things we'd want to compile.

My desire to compile the tests is the same reason I want to compile any
Racket file: so it loads faster.

So, I'd like to go back to the old way: I can try disabling eopl tests and
look at any other problematic collections if that would help with your
original concern in a different way.

Robby