[racket-dev] Compiling tests

From: Eli Barzilay (eli at barzilay.org)
Date: Fri Mar 9 15:09:56 EST 2012

Does anyone mind avoiding compilation of `collects/tests/*'?

I'm counting now about 10% of the tree build time spent on compiling
stuff in collects/tests.  Probably a large part of that is the eopl
tests, since most of the other big tests already disable compilation.
I could just add the info file to avoid compiling the eopl tests, but
I prefer to just disable compilation of all of collects/tests, so that
future additions will not need to be dealt with individually.  In the
past there were objections to doing that because compiling the tests
has some testing value too -- but it seems that drdr is now completely
filling that role.