[plt-dev] Scribble errors in Dracula distribution

From: Neil Van Dyke (neil at neilvandyke.org)
Date: Mon Mar 9 11:32:49 EDT 2009

Thomas Chust wrote at 03/09/2009 11:24 AM:
> [...] but in practice I have always used
> planet create on a cleanly setup directory and not the development
> link I used, simply to prevent it from including all sorts of stuff
> that doesn't belong in the package [...]

Same here.  My "Makefile" production is below.  I always have a
development link in place when building the PLaneT package, but I do
wish to tightly control (in an opt-in way) what goes into the ".plt" file.

$(PLANET_FILE): $(PLANET_FILES) Makefile
    rm -f $(PLANET_FILE)
    @if [ -e $(PLANET_DIR) ] ; then echo "ERROR: REMOVE $(PLANET_DIR)" ;
false ; else true ; fi
    mkdir $(PLANET_DIR)