[plt-dev] Scribble errors in Dracula distribution

From: Thomas Chust (chust at web.de)
Date: Mon Mar 9 11:24:41 EDT 2009

2009-03-09 Robby Findler <robby at eecs.northwestern.edu>:
> It makes sense to me that planet create should be working from a
> development link, not a directory.
> [...]

Hello,

this sounds like a good idea, but in practice I have always used
planet create on a cleanly setup directory and not the development
link I used, simply to prevent it from including all sorts of stuff
that doesn't belong in the package like editor backups and version
control system support files.

Maybe planet create should look at some sort of manifest file to
determine what actually should go into the package? I think that would
be useful.

cu,
Thomas