[racket] terminal-color package - output colored text to the terminal - comments before release

From: Asumu Takikawa (asumu at ccs.neu.edu)
Date: Thu Jan 29 18:17:49 EST 2015

On 2015-01-25 22:19:51 +0000, Richard Hopkins wrote:
>    To help me learn Racket, and also because I find colored text useful I've
>    been working on
>    a Racket package which I aim to release on http://pkgs.racket-lang.org/

This is cool! I tried the examples on Linux and it works for me.

>    * the API is right for end users

I noticed that a `printf-color` was missing. That might be handy.

>    * the documentation is readable with decent examples

The docs look good to me. One thing I might note in the "Examples"
section is that the output in the docs don't look like how it's supposed
to look in a real terminal.

Cheers,
Asumu

Posted on the users mailing list.