[racket] xslt

From: Matthew Butterick (mb at mbtype.com)
Date: Sat Feb 28 23:19:18 EST 2015

On Sat, Feb 28, 2015 at 4:45 PM, Neil Van Dyke <neil at neilvandyke.org> wrote:

> * X-expressions are in official Racket, perhaps because they were already
> used for the old DrScheme documentation browser(?) before SXML caught on
> with everyone else, so people looking now assume that X-expressions are the
> way to go.

"Caught on with everyone else"? When I looked into SXML a couple years ago,
it seemed like it was already somewhere between dying and dead. [1] I'm not
looking to pry it from anyone's fingers. But since I started using Racket,
I've never been disappointed by doing things the Racket Way (even if it
required some bullet-biting at the outset). X-expressions have never let me
down. [2] [3]

[1] http://sourceforge.net/p/ssax/mailman/ssax-sxml/

[2]
http://pkg-build.racket-lang.org/doc/pollen/second-tutorial.html?q=x-expression#%28part._.X-expressions%29